Skip to content
- Dark Chocolate – contains the chemical phenylethylamine, which is an endorphin. Its the same chemical released during exercise and boosts sex drive.
- Watermelon – actually contains a unique chemical that increases nitric oxide, this dilates your blood vessels and increases blood flow, which is highly important for the libido.
- Celery – this causes increase in hormone called androsterone, which has been shown to attract women and is secreted in male perspiration. (one for the men)
- Bananas – the enzyme bromelain is high in bananas and increases libido.
- Salmon – one of the best food sources of omega 3 fatty acids. This will increase levels of neurotransmitter dopamine, which stimulates desire.
- Pumpkin – Well the seeds, are great source of zinc, you need zinc to make testosterone, which stimulates the sex drive in females
- Asparagus – this is rich in folate, a B vitamin that your body needs to make histamine, which improves the female orgasm ( kettlebells is supposed to improve the orgasm too )
- Almonds – very high in zinc and amino acids help to sustain ( great for the men)
- Artichokes – these were used by the Ancient Romans as an aphrodisiac. they are rich in magnesium – used to make sex hormones !!!